Panera Bread is a specialty concept with unparalleled people and quality products offering careers as diverse as our breads.
Rolling Dough, Ltd., the Houston franchisee of Panera Bread, currently owns and operates bakery-cafes in and around the greater Houston area.
We are committed to providing great tasting, quality food that people can trust. That is why we offer a menu full of select organic and all natural ingredients, such as our antibiotic free chicken, and a menu free of man-made trans fat. We continually create a variety of delicious salads, soups and sandwiches, a wide selection of fresh-baked pastries and handcrafted artisan bread.
In neighborhoods across the country, guests are enjoying Panera's warm and welcoming environment featuring comfortable gathering areas, relaxing decor, and free WiFi internet access. At the close of each day, Panera Bread bakery-cafes donate leftover bread and baked goods to community organizations in need. To learn more about us, please visit our web-site: www.panerabread.com
J O B * D E S C R I P T I O N
As an Assistant Manager at Panera Bread you would be responsible for providing outstanding leadership to your team. You should be passionate about the industry, inspiring others, coaching, counseling, creating a profitable environment, and delivering an exceptional customer experience. Our Associates must maintain high standards of restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, and facility management.
At Panera Bread, warmth is our business. It's what we do best. And for like-minded individuals who are ready to surround themselves with fresh food and great people, work has never felt so friendly. PANERA BREAD IS NOW INTERVIEWING HIGH-ENERGY LEADERS WITH 3+ YEARS OF RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE FOR OPPORTUNITIES IN THE SOUTHEAST AND SOUTHWEST AREAS OF GREATER HOUSTON.
T H E * P U L L * O F * P A N E R A * B R E A D
Year after year consumers rank Panera Bread as one of America's Top 10 highest-rated chains.
- Over 90% of our retail management associates are "highly satisfied" with their careers at Panera Bread (Panera Bread Retail Satisfaction Survey)
- A recognized market leader winning awards for our products, service and efficiency
- Recently named Most Popular (for chain restaurants with less than 5,000 outlets) by Zagat, the trusted restaurant review service, in its annual consumer-generated 2010 National Restaurants Chains Survey for eating on-the-go. Also awarded the #1 ranking for Best Healthy Option, Best Salad and Best Facilities in the under 5,000 locations category.
- Included in Business Week's list of "25 Customer Service Champs" (April 2010). In the article, Business Week saluted Panera Bread as a national leader in customer service.
- No alcohol service and grease-free environment
- No late nights for Retail Managers
At Panera Bread, our Associates' health and happiness are a high priority. The following benefits (based on eligibility) are more than just rewards-they're thanks for all you do as part of our family.
J O B * R E Q U I R E M E N T S
- Competitive salary
- Monthly incentive plan potential
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options available
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Five day work week
T O * A P P L Y * F O R * P O S I T I O N
- Must have 3+ years of fast-casual or full service restaurant management experience
- Must be 20 years of age or older
- Must have some general experience with food inventory, as well as general knowledge of food cost control
- Must have strong human relationship skills and leadership skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays
- Must have the "run it like you own it" mentality
- Must be high-energy, and guest service focused
- Must live South of Interstate 10
1. Apply to this posting with resume.
2. Include salary requirements with your response.
You can also fax your resume to 832-487-8063. For more concept information, visit www.panerabread.com