Fairway Outdoor Advertising, a leading outdoor advertising company with plans for continued growth and increased market share, is recruiting for an experienced Account Executive. We currently own thousands of billboards, posters, and other outdoor displays throughout the country. In addition to our impressive product offerings, we offer a complete line of outdoor advertising services including creative design, production, installation, and maintenance of displays.
The Account Executive will be responsible for the sales and servicing of outdoor advertising accounts and inventory to new and existing clients in the Atlanta, GA sales market. This is an outside sales position that requires an aggressive self-starter with the ability to take charge of and grow an established territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide high-level direct client contact with clients and advertising agencies.
- Properly deliver advertising campaigns and products in accordance with goals and objectives of the client.
- Drive revenue through long-term, high dollar contacts.
- Consult with clients on their marketing needs and creatively design concept and solution packages.
- Provide feedback to the rest of the organization on how to better satisfy client needs.
- Create, maintaining and execute a strategic sales plan.
- Assist in developing and managing sales quota.
- Make cold calls to develop new business prospects.
- Make service calls on existing clients to achieve customer satisfaction and develop new business opportunities.
- Provide continuous service throughout the campaign in order to achieve renewal business.
- Completes projects as directed by the Sales Manager and/or General Manager.
An existing account list will also be provided for the territory.
Education: Bachelors Degree Preferred.
Experience: 3+ Years of Progressive Sales Experience, Experience Working in a Large
Geographic Territory is a Plus.
Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) is required.
Demonstrated record of customer service orientation and strong work ethic.
Two years experience in media or outdoor advertising is highly desirable.
Residency within the territory is preferred.
Previous outside, business-to-business advertising sales experience a plus.
Fairway Outdoor offers a competitive base salary, generous commission structure, car allowance, gas reimbursement, a company cell phone, and employee benefits, which include health, dental, vision, life, flexible spending, and 401(k).