Get new similar jobs by email for
Software Sales - Print Product...
If you sold printing production or document management software to mid-size and large, enterprise accounts including data centers, than this job is for you!
The Account Executive ( Software Sales) is responsible for developing and supporting Major Accounts from mid-size and large corporations nationwide.This is both an inside and outside sales position, which you will be selling document management and production printing software solutions. The Account Executive will deliver value by differentiating Company’s Professional and IT Services capabilities to current and new Major Account customers. The Account Executive will champion Company’s Business Process Improvement software and services.
You will be developing, driving and supporting a total solution-based sales approach as part of any equipment offering. The Account Executive will work with the Sales Trainers, supporting new Professional and IT Services offerings. The Account Executive will drive growth initiatives and provide lower cost, high return technology to differentiate company from competition
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Drive and evangelize the value of Document Management, IT Services and Business Process solutions
* Sell document management, Business Process Automation solutions, Consulting, Installation and IT Services
* Educate assigned sales teams on positioning Company’s Document Management, Business Process IT and Consulting Services to drive competitive differentiation
* Leverage Case Studies and repeatable solutions designed for Major Account Customers
* Support repeatable solutions sales opportunities with quick-turn proposals and building a complementary solution strategy
* Pre-Sales call preparation with account teams and managers
* Own and deliver roll-out of new offerings and services to new and existing accounts through sales team meetings and WebEx
* Drive Software Maintenance and Support annuity sales in new accounts; expand annuity opportunities in existing accounts
* Four-year college degree preferred, or equivalent experience in a related field
* Requires at least 3-7 years successful sales experience, at least 2 of which is complex printing production solutions sales experience into IT environments, preferably data centers.
* 2 years project management or sales management experience preferred
* Experience calling on a variety of accounts including mid-size and large corporations
* Experience working with a minimum $1 million annual quota preferred
TecHOUNDS is a Technology staffing firm. We are a highly professional and ethical firm that provides both permanent career and contract opportunities. We take great pride in finding the right career opportunities for IT Professionals like you. Our services are 100% employer paid.
If you are interested send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call: (949)495-1200.