XPO Logistics will host an OPEN HOUSE ! Onsite Interviews for ENTRY LEVEL Sales Representatives (Account Managers) will be conducted!
When: Saturday, April 27th, 2013
Info: This event is invite only. Please apply online to be considered.
Make your move. Achieve more.
XPO Logistics (NYSE: XPO) is one of the fastest-growing companies in the transportation logistics business, and a Top 25 Freight Brokerage Firm. We're creating jobs at record speed - and we're bringing a lot of qualified people on board. In the past year alone, we added more than 20 locations to grow our three businesses: freight brokerage, expedited transportation and freight forwarding.
At XPO, we don't own trucks, ships or planes, but we're in the middle of the action: connecting shippers who have loads to move with the best carriers for those loads. It's fast-paced, competitive work. We want people on our team who are confident and driven to win -- people who are excited to help build our growth. We've created inspiring workspaces that are charged with adrenalin, where a big effort can pay off in a big way. And you'll do it with our support: we'll give you training and technology and a strong team to work with.
This is your chance to achieve more with a company that's driving toward becoming a multi-billion dollar business in the next few years. It's your move.This position is based in Charlotte, NC, with responsibility for selling customer freight solutions, backed up by an operations team that books the loads. It involves a high volume of customer interaction, including prospecting, cold-calling, qualifying, closing deals and account management.
· Develop and maintain FTL business throughout North America
· Prospect for leads to build a pipeline, including heavy cold-calling
· Manage accounts to retain existing relationships and grow share of business
· Succeed at heavy price and service negotiation with customers and carriers
· Develop and maintain a strong carrier portfolio according to the carrier selection criteria
· Use both traditional and electronic communication tools to make contact with prospective, current and former customers
· Identify business opportunities for company services
· Create quotations and sales proposals for company services
· Independently generate new sales revenue for your team
· Collaborate with your team on pricing decisions, supplier selection and timing
· Translate business opportunities into incremental revenues through strong selling
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency
· Maintain and update accurate information in the company's operating systems
· Understand and support the goals, policies and procedures of XPO Logistics
· Maintain confidentiality of company information