Director Of Finance - Not for Profit
International Organization located in New York City is currently seeking an individual to assist the Vice President in the daily operations of the Finance Department; compliance with policies, procedures and regulations and in the internal safeguarding of the region's assets and records.
- Prepares internal financial statements monthly with related schedules/analytical review.
- Prepares account analyses, reconciliations of accounts, records and schedules for the IRS Form 990.
- Assists in preparation of year-end audit schedules, financial statements, analytical review and year-end tax filings.
- Records journal entries associated with assigned responsibilities and tasks.
- Assists Accounting and Payroll Manager in preparing payroll and related tasks as needed.
- Maintains and reviews chart of accounts. Assists in the implementation of new project codes/cost centers. Performs cost/benefit analysis.
- Assists in the communication and implementation of accounting policies and procedures. Provides training and monitoring for same.
- Works with Assistant Bookkeepers to resolve accounting and operations issues.
- Provides support to chapters and finance department in the budget preparation and monitoring processes, including preparing year-end projections.
- Special projects and other duties.
The ideal candidate should have an accounting degree and 5+ years not for profit accounting experience. International experience is a strong plus.
Top Bonus and Benefits
Starting salary is up to 80K Base
All resumes submitted MUST be e-mailed in Word format DIRECTLY to Trandon Associates, Inc. Please include current salary requirements.
Trandon Associates, Inc.
535 5th Avenue-Suite 610
New York, NY 10017