EXCITING LONG-TERM CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY!!!
We are looking for an experienced application programmer with 5+ years of ETL development with Ab-Initio 2.14 or above. This immediate engagement is with a FORTUNE 100 financial client in the Tampa area.
• Hands-on coding skills a must
• Understanding of entire SDLC process and knowledge of industry standard best practices
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• 5– 10 years of ETL development experience using Ab-Initio ETL
• In-depth knowledge on Unix Shell/Perl scripts and batch jobs In-depth knowledge and understanding in SQL, PL/SQL or T-SQL areas.
• Experience in feed integration and automated data reconciliation
• Experience in building enterprise data warehouse models STAR SCHEMA or Snowflake
• Good communication skills will have to interact with onsite and offshore teams
• Must have Ab-Initio 2.14 or higher
• Knowledge in Java/J2EE programming is a plus.
• Knowledge of other ETL tools Informatica or Datastage is a plus
• Experience with Data integration/Data Analysis/Data Modeling is preferred