Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Cybersecurity Operation...
Knowledge Consulting Group (KCG) is one of the largest privately held cybersecurity services firms in the United States; serving as a Federal Government Contractor and supporting Commercial customers. We operate as a trusted cyber advisor to our customers across the country. We take great pride in maintaining a single focus on being the leader in cybersecurity services, providing risk management, governance, operations, and compliance services, utilizing our CISO framework methodology. We are uniquely positioned as a trusted cyber advisor with over 90 percent of our cyber professionals holding security clearances and security-specific certifications. With over 12 years of experience in providing cybersecurity services to our customers, we have a strong record of past performance in advising and executing cyber missions for all types of organizations and sectors.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Must pass KCG BI/Drug screening and be clearable to DHS EOD, Secret clearance preferred.
· Provide initial configuration and troubleshooting for McAfee and ForeScout products supporting network monitoring, device detection, endpoint software inventory, configuration compliance assessments, and vulnerability detection.
· Operate and provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 support for McAfee ePO, Policy Auditor, Vulnerability Manager, Risk Advisor and ForeScout CounterAct.
· Ensure active monitoring of network and endpoint inventory.
· Support data collection from McAfee and ForeScout by a Splunk repository. Reconcile information aggregated within Splunk with native databases of McAfee ePO and ForeScout CounterAct.
· Conduct appropriate analysis and ensure calls that are unable to be resolved are appropriately forwarded to next level support services, both internal engineering and product vendors. Support the following:
o Provide initial problem resolution where possible
o Generate, monitor, and track incidents through resolution
o Provide software support
o Maintain frequently asked questions and their resolutions
o Obtain customer feedback and conduct surveys
· Contribute technical input to CDM CMaaS User and Operator Training
Qualifications and Education/Certification Requirements
Minimum 5 years of information technology experience In addition to McAfee or ForeScout expertise, experience with any combination of following technologies is preferred:
o RSA Archer
o Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP)
o Asset Summary Reporting Format (ASR)
Certification: McAfee certification (one of the listed below) –OR- ForeScout training – OR – two years product experience in an administrative capacity.
o McAfee Certified Product Specialist Certifications (Configuration & Management) - http://www.mcafee.com/us/services/security-certification-program/index.aspx
· * Host Intrusion Prevention System Configuration
· * Host Intrusion Prevention System Management
· * Application Control
· * Policy Auditor
· * Risk Advisor
Familiarity with the NIST 800 publications governing the FISMA Act Experience with dashboard or Security Information Event Management (SIEM) systems, including ingest of third-party data for rendering within the dashboard or SIEM. Ability to manipulate data in order to conduct sound and accurate analysis regarding output Ability to learn and assist in managing DHS-specific Compliance dashboards and applications Must be proficient in developing and presenting, both verbally and in writing, highly technical information and presentations to non-technical audiences at all levels of the organization. Audiences for this information include, but are not limited to, senior executives at DHS and other Components Familiarity with ITIL Service Desk principals or experience as a Tier 2 or Tier 3 support technician. Familiarity with basic IPv4 local area networking concepts like subnets, masking, switches, routers, gateways.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are highly preferred. It is highly desired that candidates possess strong interpersonal skills. Candidates must be fluent in the English language.
Candidates may be asked to provide a writing sample.
Knowledge Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
If interested in the position, please apply directly through our website:
If you have questions or have trouble applying, you may contact: email@example.com.