Business Development / Outside Sales Representative
CareersUSA, a national staffing firm specializing in temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire placement, is seeking a Business Development / Outside Sales Representative for its Norristown, PA office.
With CareersUSA, you have a unique opportunity to grow with an industry leader. For over 34 years, we have been connecting employers with employees using the industry’s most current tactics and technologies, but none have been more effective than relationship building. As a CareersUSA Outside Sales Representative you will serve as a professional expert to help our clients build their business by providing staffing solutions, as well as benefit from the satisfaction of finding people meaningful jobs and successful careers.
- Independently responsible for bringing in new major accounts, expanding existing relationships and reactivating dormant accounts through outside sales efforts
- Qualify needs for staffing and payrolling. Commissions available for this position in addition to your base salary
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients, with particular emphasis on key accounts through appointments, cold calls, and presentations
- Motivate an inside sales team towards accomplishing results including, excellent growth revenue and increasing the client base
- Attend and participate in networking events in order to establish and strengthen relationships with clients, as well as, provide general PR
- Work with the Regional Director of the Northeast, the Northeast Vice President and the CEO to develop strategies for new business development
- Gather competitor information and gain market intelligence
- 80% of your job responsibility will be in outside sales
- 1+ years of staffing and / or outside service sales experience
- Dynamic, high energy, outgoing personality with a sense of urgency and commitment
- Impeccable organization, communication, customer rapport and follow-up skills
- Demonstrate ability to meet targets and effectively manage time
- Bachelors Degree is preferred, but not required
- Must have Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet research skills
- CareersUSA - National Headquarters
- E-mail: Please use the e-mail function of Monster to apply by e-mail
If you are looking for a competitive salary, commissions, solid opportunity, excellent benefits, and a career path to success, apply with us today!