Get new similar jobs by email for
Armed Security Officer
ARMED SECURITY OFFICERS
RANCHO CORDOVA AREA
Apply now if you are interested in working for one of the top employers in the security industry, developing yourself as a security specialist, or benefiting from our training and education as well as designing your own security career plan.
SECURITY OFFICER JOB SUMMARY
Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel. Performs periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment. Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
Ø 1-2+ Years Experience
Ø Must be 18 years of age and a U.S. citizen
Ø Experience and guard card required
Ø Secret clearance preferred but not required
Ø Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Ø Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county, and municipal licensing and permit requirements for armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications
Ø Must have an exposed firearm permit with 40 caliber
Ø Must have or be able to obtain/maintain a government security clearance
Ø High School Diploma or GED required
Ø Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and procedures
Ø Ability to see, hears, speaks, and writes English clearly in order to communicate with employees and clients
Ø Must have reliable means of communication (pager or phone) and reliable means of transportation
GREAT BENEFITS TO INCLUDE: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and life insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Apply Directly Online by following the steps below:
1. Click the “Apply Now” button below
2. Once redirected to the Pinkerton site click the link: Click on “Security Operations Start Application"
3. Go to the “Apply to a Location Near You” tab. Put in California for the state and Rancho Cordova for the city and click the green arrow next to the city. You will then be directed to the current open positions for El Segundo.
4. Select the title of the position you are interested in and you will be directed to the Job Description for that position.
5. Read and confirm the selection and click the Apply Now button at the bottom of the page
6. Complete the application process as instructed