About the Job: Moving & Storage Dispatcher.
We are one of the country’s largest privately owned moving companies. We have been moving families for generations now. Our founder's built this company on family values and we have never lost our sense of tradition.
Skill Set: Fast paced setting, multi-tasking, quality service oriented, ambitious and have a “whatever it takes” attitude with strong family values!
Career & Salary Growth: As an assistant manager you will be entering our All My Sons Management Program. With this program comes the chance to run your own All My Sons once you have completed all the steps.
· Overseeing our interstate & local moves, storage operations
· Planning and scheduling customer moves
· Pre-move confirmation and Quality Assurance calls
· Cost containment (Moving supplies - inventory control)
· Safety, DOT and Industry regulation compliance
· Warehouse storage management
· Managing our vehicle inspection and maintenance program
· Working closely with our sales department & Operation Manager
· Daily administrative paperwork.
Job Requirements: Good Attitude & Tenacity a Must!
· Have ability to work full time with varying schedule including evenings and weekends
· A valid Driver License and a clean Motor Vehicle Record & background/drug test
· Have intermediate computer skills
· Have good communication & organization
APPLY HERE NOW!
BUILD A CAREER & BE PART OF OUR FAMILY!
Send us a copy of your resume today and we will call you for an interview!!
Please No Phone Calls