Get new similar jobs by email for
ClearBridge Technology Group, a privately held MA-based company founded in 2005, is a 2012 & 2013 Inc. 5000 qualifier of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S., as well as qualifying at #8 on the Boston Business Journal’s Pacesetters list of fastest growing private companies. ClearBridge is a leading national technology services company focused on helping customers meet strategic business and staffing challenges.
ClearBridge offers a comprehensive set of technology service offerings that include Professional Services Support, Custom Project Teams, Program and Project Management and Business Analyses and Strategy.
Our portfolio of services include:
• Cloud Computing
• Data Center/Infrastructure/Enterprise Storage
• Information Security
• Business Process and Compliance
• Application Development
• Quality Assurance
• Enterprise Applications
• Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing
We service clients in the Financial, Insurance, Bio-Tech/Healthcare, Technology, Education, Retail, Manufacturing, Energy, Media & Communications, and Government sectors. ClearBridge also holds a DoD Top Secret Facility Clearance that allows us to support projects requiring DoD cleared consultants.
• Contract/Staffing services
• Professional Services Support
• Business and IT Consulting
• Custom Project Teams
ClearBridge is currently looking for Sales Manager experienced in managing, developing, and growing a national sales team.
This is a critical position for our company as we grow, as the Sales Manager will be chartered with leading the sales team and increasing revenue and gross profit.
Responsibilities include P&L, sales strategy, and daily coaching of a growing team of Business Development Managers.
· The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of progressive sales leadership experience along with a deep rooted background in technology services & staffing.
· Must be willing to travel to client sites across the U.S. in support of building and retaining relationships and closing business.
· Experience managing inside & outside sales people
· Experience directing sales strategies, sales planning, objectives and quotas.
· Experience with the daily management of sales teams
· Strong background in account management to include cold calling and penetrating new accounts.
· Proven experience expanding and retaining clients.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· College Degree (BS/BA)
We offer an excellent benefits and compensation package.
ClearBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer