Get new similar jobs by email for
Automotive Technician - Honda
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN – HONDA DEALERSHIP
Please reply to this post with a resume or work history for consideration to the Owner and General Manager of the business. EOE. Personal background and drug check required
SIGN ON BONUS FOR DOCUMENTED PROFESSIONALS!
Honda of Slidell has select openings for all skill level automotive technicians. From Express Service to Master Technician. Previous import experience preferred but not required. Climate Controlled – HEAT / AIR CONDITIONED SHOP!!! Loaded with the latest equipment to position you to better turn the hours! EOE.
Based on hourly and or flat rate depending on skill level and previous work history. Sign on bonus program available.Previous technician experience required, import experience desired. Positive attitude a must. Clear driving record, background and drug screen required. EOE.
Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
* Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
* Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
* Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
* Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
* Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
* Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
* Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
* Keeps supplies ready by inventory stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Lifting, Energy Level, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Attendance, Independence, Safety Management, Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexity, Analyzing Information
**Sign on bonus program available to those with relative recent earnings performance documentation. Contact us for full details.