Talent Acquisition Specialist / Branch Manager
CareersUSA, a national staffing firm specializing in temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire placement, is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist - Branch Manager for its Philadelphia, PA office.
With CareersUSA, you have a unique opportunity to grow with an industry leader. For over 35 years, we have been connecting employers with employees using countless tactics and technologies, but none has been more effective than relationship building. Reach your potential by helping others reach theirs. Help candidates get their foot in the door. Being a CareersUSA Talent Acquisition Specialist - Branch Manager means far more than simply making your quotas. You provide the solutions and opportunity to help people reach their potential.
Help build high-volume client relationships and maintain key accounts. Responsible for growing the branch's revenue. Responsible for mentoring and managing a successful staff.
- Lead and manage an inside sales team towards accomplishing results including, excellent growth revenue and increasing the client base
- Oversee the day-to-day operations in the branch office, ensuring that the highest level of service, sales and professionalism are offered to Clients and Staffing Associates
- Sell to the potential client and current clients’ staffing and HR services offered by CareersUSA
- Qualify needs for staffing and payrolling. Commissions available for this position in addition to your base salary
- Qualify needs for PerfectTIME, our in-house developed web-based time and attendance software. PerfectTIME ST is a free service for CareersUSA's staffing clients. PerfectTIME HR is available for purchase as Software as a Service (SaaS) or On-Premises models. Commissions provided for each PerfectTIME HR closed deal
- Schedule appointments for the Director to meet with potential and current clients
- Identify talent via job posting responses, reverse resume searches, internet searches, walk-ins, job fairs, and networking events
- Gather competitor information and gain market intelligence
- Skill-market candidates to current and prospect clients via email and/or phone
- Interview and select candidates for job placement based on client requirements
- Manage applicant process and client follow up
- Maintain contact with major clients and prospects to maximize sales and client satisfaction
- Email, follow-up and follow through with any and all inquiries related to job opportunities, job orders and services provided
- 70% of your job responsibility will be inside sales
- Previous B2B sales experience in the U.S. market
- Position requires strong experience in cross selling, recruiting functions, and client relations
- Must have at least one year of management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Outgoing personality with strong organizational and customer service skills
- High energy, excellent focus, relentless drive, team player
- Sales-driven with perseverance and have a track record of achieving goals
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure meeting continuing deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- 4 year degree preferred, but not required; Staffing experience preferred, but not required
*Local candidates only please
- CareersUSA - National Headquarters
- E-mail: Please use the e-mail function of Monster to apply by e-mail
If you are looking for a competitive salary, commissions, solid opportunity, excellent benefits options, and a career path to success, contact us today!