CareersUSA, a national staffing firm specializing in temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire placement, is seeking a Branch Manager / Talent Acquisition for its office located in Plymouth Meeting / King of Prussia, PA.
With CareersUSA, you have a unique opportunity to grow with an industry leader. For 32 years, we have been connecting employers with employees using countless tactics and technologies, but none has been more effective than relationship building. Reach your potential by helping others reach theirs. Help candidates get their foot in the door. Being a CareersUSA Branch Manager / Talent Acquisition Specialist means far more than simply making your quotas. You provide the solutions and opportunity to help people reach their potential.
MANAGE YOUR OWN OFFICE UTILIZING YOUR SUPERIOR INSIDE-SALES AND MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE!
As the Branch Manager / Talent Acquisition Specialist, your strong, B2B sales experience will help build high-volume client relationships and maintain key accounts.
The Branch Manager / Talent Acquisition Specialist is:
- A decision-maker, responsible for growing the branch's revenue.
- Responsible for mentoring and managing a successful staff.
- A relationship builder and people person.
- Lead and manage an inside sales team towards accomplishing results including, excellent growth revenue and increasing the client base.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations in the branch office, ensuring that the highest level of service, sales and professionalism are offered to Clients and Staffing Associates.
- Sell to the potential client and current clients’ staffing and HR services offered by CareersUSA.
- Qualify needs for staffing and payrolling. Commissions available for this position in addition to your base salary.
- Qualify needs for PerfectTIME, our in-house developed web-based time and attendance software. PerfectTIME ST is a free service for CareersUSA's staffing clients. PerfectTIME HR is available for purchase as Software as a Service (SaaS) or On-Premises models. Commissions provided for each PerfectTIME HR closed deal.
- Schedule appointments for the Director to meet with potential and current clients.
- Identify talent via job posting responses, reverse resume searches, internet searches, walk-ins, job fairs, and networking events.
- Gather competitor information and gain market intelligence.
- Skill-market candidates to current and prospect clients via email and/or phone.
- Interview and select candidates for job placement based on client requirements.
- Manage applicant process and client follow up.
- Maintain contact with major clients and prospects to maximize sales and client satisfaction.
- Email, follow-up and follow through with any and all inquiries related to job opportunities, job orders and services provided.
- 70% of your job responsibility will be inside sales.
- Must have previous B2B sales experience in the U.S. market.
- Sales-driven with perserverance and have a track record of achieving goals.
- Have a strong sense of urgency and commitment, with strong follow-up skills.
- High energy, excellent focus, relentless drive and the ability to join forces with your team members to find the best solutions for our clients.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work under pressure meeting continuing deadlines.
- Strong communication, organizational and customer service skills.
- Ability to meet targets, time management and organizational skills.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be comfortable and effective communicating via telephone, as well as, in person.
- Dynamic, outgoing personality.
- Possess the ability to multi-task.
- Leader who is hands-on and leads by example.
- Must have at least one year of management experience.
- 4 year degree preferred, but not required.
- Staffing experience is preferred, but not required.
- Position requires strong experience in cross selling, recruiting functions, and client relations.
- Have a positive will-to-win, never give up attitude and a competitive spirit.
*Only local candidates with prior proven business-to-business sales experience will be considered.
- CareersUSA - National Headquarters
- E-mail: Please use the e-mail function of Monster to apply via e-mail.
If you are looking for a competitive salary with an attractive commission plan, solid opportunity, excellent benefits, and a career path to success, contact us today!