CareersUSA, a national staffing firm specializing in temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire placement, is seeking a Business Development Director / Outside Sales for its Boca Raton, FL Office.
With CareersUSA, you have a unique opportunity to grow with an industry leader. For 32 years, we have been connecting employers with employees using countless tactics and technologies, but none has been more effective than relationship building. Being a CareersUSA Business Development Director means far more than simply making your quotas. You provide the staffing solutions to many premier corporations while helping people find work and reach their potential.
- Responsible for the business development of medium and large size clients through outside sales.
- Sell to the potential client and current clients’ staffing and HR services offered by CareersUSA.
- Qualify needs for staffing and payrolling. Commissions available for this position in addition to your base salary.
- Qualify needs for PerfectTIME, our in-house developed web-based time and attendance software. PerfectTIME ST is a free service for CareersUSA's staffing clients. PerfectTIME HR is available for purchase as Software as a Service (SaaS) or On-Premises models. Commissions provided for each PerfectTIME HR closed deal.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients, with particular emphasis on key accounts through appointments, cold calls, and presentations.
- Help lead and manage an inside sales team towards accomplishing results including, excellent growth revenue and increasing the client base.
- Attend and participate in networking events in order to establish and strengthen relationships with clients, as well as, provide general PR.
- Work with the Vice President of Sales, Executive Director of the Southeast and CEO to develop strategies for new business development.
- Gather competitor information and gain market intelligence.
- 80% of your job responsibility will be in outside sales.
- 1+ years of staffing and / or outside service sales experience.
- Must have Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet research skills.
- Dynamic, high energy, outgoing personality with a sense of urgency and commitment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as follow-up skills.
- People-person who can effectively communicate via telephone and e-mail communications and successfully overcome objections to secure an in-person appointment.
- Demonstrate ability to meet targets, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and to sell.
- CareersUSA - National Headquarters
- E-mail: Please use the email function of Monster if you would like to apply by email.
If you are looking for a competitive salary, commissions, solid opportunity, excellent benefits, and a career path to success, apply with us today!