Get new similar jobs by email for
Business Development Manager, ...
Electude is the world's leading automotive e-learning company. We build on 20 years of experience to provide students and trainees with the most effective, engaging and enjoyable method of learning. We pride ourselves in focusing on automotive instructors by equipping them the techniques, tools and training to give their students the best educational experience possible. With clients in over 40 countries spread over 5 continents, Electude is a true educational innovator that provides the most comprehensive and effective automotive e-learning solution in the world.
We are currently looking for a full time:
Business Development Manager–Automotive E-Learning
Working from Electude’s Boston office, you will initially report directly to the President of Electude USA. The Business Development Manager is responsible for the achievement of specific sales targets for Argo, Electude's e-learning solution, within the New England territory. The main customer segment will be vocational schools, community colleges and high schools. Argo works on a recurring annual subscription (license) model and has a 99% retention rate, so the work will involve a great deal of customer maintenance and upselling.
Key result areas
· Growing the business in New England.
· Identifying prospects, qualifying prospects and transferring them into the customer base.
· Retention strategy and up selling to increase the profitability of existing customers.
· Identifying new opportunities in existing markets to increase market share.
· Representing Electude at relevant trade shows, exhibitions, seminars and conferences.
· Representative will be expected to organize customer visits or road shows when the senior management of Electude visit the US market.
· Responsible for the train-the-trainer activity.
· Post-secondary or relevant technical education
· Being a former automotive teacher, instructor or trainer would be a big plus.
· Experience in consultative selling
· Strong presentation and product demonstration skills
· An affinity with new and innovative technologies
· Relevant automotive education or software (SaaS) sector experience
· The ability to work systematically with a sales pipeline & CRM system
· Ability to negotiate and influence at all levels to secure a successful outcome
· The necessary drive to build your own portfolio of custom.
· Willingness to be on the road on a frequent basis
What can you expect from Electude?
· Best in class product knowledge and a leader in its field
· Competitive fixed and variable remuneration and expense compensation package
· Installed base of customers to be renewed and upsold.
· A multinational organization with a flat management structure
· No-nonsense, professionalism, trustworthy and integrity
· All-hands-on-deck, start-up environment
· Extensive e-learning training