Up to $100,000 per year, based on experience
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Purchasing department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in supplier management, vendor issues, or inventory operations, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Buyer at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
- Maintain inventory levels and perform inventory analysis on select product lines.
- Calculate correct order quantities according to inventory specifications. Place purchase orders when needed.
- Handle and reconcile receiving and invoice issues.
- Coordinate and reconcile vendor return issues with the Quality and Marketing departments.
- Expedite deliveries on select products.
- Complete reports and special projects.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 to 5 years purchasing or inventory management experience.
- Inventory management experience in a retail, electronics, grocery or industrial distribution environment a plus.
- Proficiency with AS400 and Microsoft Office.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment a must.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!