Up to $100,000 per year, based on experience
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to help us grow – in customer service, distribution, sales, marketing, IT and other vital areas. Do you have the passion and drive to be on a winning team? Consider a career at Uline.
Uline seeks a Buyer at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
- Maintain inventory levels and perform inventory analysis on select product lines.
- Calculate correct order quantities according to inventory specifications. Place purchase orders when needed.
- Handle and reconcile receiving and invoice issues.
- Coordinate and reconcile vendor return issues with the Quality and Marketing departments.
- Expedite deliveries on select products.
- Complete reports and special projects.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 to 5 years purchasing or inventory management experience.
- Inventory management experience in a retail, electronics, grocery or industrial distribution environment a plus.
- Proficiency with AS400 and Microsoft Office.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment a must.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!