Websense, Inc. (NASDAQ: WBSN), a global leader in integrated Web, data and email security solutions, provides Essential Information Protection™ for more than 44 million employees at organizations worldwide. Distributed through its global network of channel partners, Websense software and hosted security solutions help organizations block malicious code, prevent the loss of confidential information and enforce Internet use and security policies. For more information, visit www.websense.com.
Responsible for managing, educating and enabling qualified Channel Partners in order to achieve corporate sales objectives. This position will cover New York.
- Regular engagement and enablement of US Go To Partners and their sales and technical resources.
- Manages the day to day relationship between the partner and Websense.
- Sales and Technical Enablement of Go To Partners in region
- Ensures that Go To Partners meet the requirements of their tier in the Websense ChannelConnect Partner Program.
- Drive attendance to Websense Instructor Led Training and Boot Camp Sessions.
- Act as a liaison between partners and Websense sales representatives on the SMB, Mid Market, and Enterprise Teams.
- Deliver Value Propositions and other key messaging to Partner Community
- Utilize SFDC to enter meaningful partner touches
- Meet or exceed quota for Top Go To Partners
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Websense products and technologies, competitive products and technologies and industry trends and share this knowledge with partners.
- Review, monitor and report on deal registrations
- Communicate product launches and promotions
- Execute marketing programs with the help of field marketing
- Serve and main point of contact for Websense resources
- Responsible for overall Relationship Management
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Education: Four year degree required – business, marketing or IT preferred.
- Experience: 4+ years or more in selling business to business, 4 years of related experience in a high tech software company.
- Knowledge of sales of software or computer related products with emphasis on web infrastructure security.
- Strong presentation and communication skills mandatory. As well as skills in time management and organization.
- Work as a liaison between channel partners and Websense sales people.
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction.
Click herehttp://hire.jobvite.com/j/?cj=opyJWfwm&s=Monster">here> to apply.
Websense offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance Plan options, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Vacation, Sick and Holiday Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, a Commuter Program expense program, Gym Discounts and more. EOE.