CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
BOCA RATON, FL
SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
CareersUSA is a leader in staffing and HR software solutions, with a reputation for achieving excellence in the business community through our insight, versatility and commitment. We have over 33 years of experience, a network of offices throughout the country, and are driving some of the most exciting new developments in staffing and HR software solutions today. Strategically, we are positioned to be a key player in the industry for many years to come, which makes CareersUSA the company of choice.
The Chief Financial Officer will report to the CEO and will be a part of the Corporate Executive Team. The CFO we are seeking must be a passionate advocate for the business and help keep the Company focused on executing key priorities. He or she must be an experienced finance leader who not only can manage the financials, but also can contribute to broad business decisions, be a partner to the CEO, and be an operational leader as well.
- Oversee and direct treasury, budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, purchasing, and insurance activities for the organization.
- Direct the Controller in providing and directing procedures and systems necessary to maintain proper records and to afford adequate accounting controls and services.
- Appraise the organization’s financial position and issue periodic financial and operating reports.
- Establish performance benchmarks for the company, and certify accuracy of financial statements.
- Provide financial leadership in terms of cost reduction and revenue optimization.
- Develop and maintain internal controls and financial accounting systems for internal and external reporting and analysis.
- Keep abreast of economic developments affecting corporate financing and risk management tools.
- Support revenue generation and new business development through program support, and review of major customer agreements and contracts.
- Lead the relationship with the company’s internal and external auditors and manage the completion of all of the company’s financial audits.
- Manage banking, partner vendor relationships.
- Spearhead the generation of new business opportunities.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of diverse finance and accounting experience, and will have moved into positions of increasing responsibility and leadership.
- 5+ years’ experience as a CFO in a multi-state service environment, preferably with a staffing or payroll processing organization.
- BS, Finance; MBA and CPA required.
- Must have hands on working experience on Great Plains, AS400 a plus.
- In-depth experience with regard to US Payroll and Taxation/Transfer Payments.
- Must have been leading and managing team of Accounts & Payroll.
- Has excellent communication skills and executive presence.
- CareersUSA - National Headquarters
- Email: Please use the email feature of Monster to apply via email
We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.