Get new similar jobs by email for
External Client Support Associ...
External Client Support Associate
Client Contractual Testing
Headquarters Harrisburg, PA
Commensurate with Experience (Minimum $36,000)
8:00AM – 5:00PM Monday - Friday
PHEAA is seeking an Client Contractual Testing Coordinatorto join their growing team! This entry-level management position is primarily responsible for managing the coordination of testing performed by external parties and performing monitoring activities to ensure compliance with regulations, contractual requirements, and operational procedures. Direct interface with external auditors, clients, and internal departments through various communication methods is an important element of this job.
· Analyze external requests and conduct detailed research in accordance with Federal regulations, contractual requirements, servicing guidelines and operational procedures that will help determine the appropriate documentation and time frame for response.
· Develop clear, concise questions to identify gaps in client expectations and proposed deliverables to create mutually agreeable resolution.
· Perform timely verbal/written follow-up with internal and external parties, in order to convey accurate responses to audit report findings and noted concerns
· Working with internal parties to develop corrective action plans for the remediation of risk.
· Document noted issues and corrective actions.
· Accountable to manage project time lines and pro-actively report potential delays.
· Arrange and facilitate meetings, conference calls, and building access.
Required Education and/or Experience:
· Associate’s degree in business and two to four years complex research and analytical experience in a financial services environment.
· Proven ability to solve problems and analyze issues.
· Demonstrated ability to compose written business communication.
· Possess interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels of an organization, internally and externally.
· Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Suite.
Preferred Qualifications and/or Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree and up to two years of experience in a financial services environment.
Candidates will also enjoy our comprehensive total rewards program offering Commonwealth of PA health/dental insurance and defined contribution plan, as well as life insurance, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, participation in a deferred compensation program, and generous paid vacations and holidays.
PHEAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Created in 1963 by the Pennsylvania General Assembly, the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA) has evolved into one of the nation's leading student aid organizations. Today, PHEAA is a national provider of student financial aid services, serving millions of students and thousands of schools through its loan guaranty, loan servicing, financial aid processing, outreach, and other student aid programs.
PHEAA's earnings are used to support its public service mission and to pay its operating costs, including administration of the Pennsylvania State Grant and other state-funded student aid programs. PHEAA continues to devote its energy, resources, and imagination to developing innovative ways to ease the financial burden of higher education for students, families, schools, and taxpayers.
PHEAA conducts its student loan servicing activities nationally as American Education Services (AES) and FedLoan Servicing (FLS).