Immediate Opening for Collections Specialist.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Review assigned delinquent customer accounts and follow up in accordance with collections strategy to collect payment on overdue invoices.
- Place calls to customers with delinquent accounts to collect on overdue invoices. Create and monitor customized payment schedules on overdue invoices.
- Maintain accurate, factual notes of all communication with delinquent customers.
- Work with various departments (operations, sales, customer service, etc.) to research and resolve disputed items.
- Back-up to other A/R functions, as needed.
- Other duties as may be assigned by management.
HS Diploma and 3-5 years prior collections experience. Strong communication & excellent customer service skills. PC proficiency (Microsoft Office). Multi-task oriented & ability to work in fast paced environment. The position requires analysis, organization and consistent follow-up.