About the Company:
Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc., a leader in the sub-prime auto finance industry, is a fast-paced, aggressive mid-sized company that has shown consistent revenue growth year after year. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of service in the Financial Services Industry.
About the Opportunity:
Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. offers a unique environment that rewards high performance. The work environment is fast-paced and high-energy.
Help Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. continue to be a leader in the Financial Services and Insurance industry by acting as the Collector who protects and recovers assets, prevents losses, controls delinquent balances, collects delinquent accounts and shows initiative to increase job knowledge.
Our ideal candidate should have:
· Strong communications skills
· Ability to perform basic mathematical functions
· Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines – maintain focus on accomplishing desired results
· Persistence. Strives to improve skills and achieve goals despite setbacks and obstacles
· Basic computer skills, type 30 wpm
· Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
· High School Diploma or equivalent experience
· Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
We have a great work schedule with no split shifts and no Sundays.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes 401k, bonuses based on individual performance, medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, Company paid holidays vacation and sick benefits.
Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability or national origin. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in this country.