BFG, a national marketing and promotions agency, is seeking an experienced Manager who will be executing an experiential marketing and promotions campaign in bars, nightclubs and retail outlets throughout the Atlanta area for their Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company (SFNTC) client.
The guiding principles of our client, SFNTC “are an uncompromising commitment to their natural tobacco products, the earth from which they come, the communities on which we depend, and the people who bring our spirit to life, is essential to SFNTC success”.
The Community Manager is responsible for the oversight and execution of all Community Outreach and Givable Space programming within their designated market. Areas of focus include conceptualizing and proposing market relevant ideas for activations that align with the Brand’s objectives; managing, developing and coaching guides; and building business to business relationships with vendors/venues for activations and consumer engagement activity. Additional responsibilities include overseeing and executing weekly administrative tasks such as completing activation proposals and recaps, facilitating vendor agreements and payments, payroll completion, inventory reconciliation, scheduling and effective management of program objectives, goals and metrics within the designated market.
Essential Job Duties and Skills
· Participate in relationship marketing by conducting effective 1:1 consumer engagements through a thorough understanding of consumer marketing brand strategies.
· Conceptualizing and planning all Community Outreach and Givable Space activations including the submission of proposals, gathering and submittal of all check requests, agreements, invoices, W9s, proof of insurance documents and ensuring all required signatures have been obtained per the established deadlines.
· Onsite management, oversight and execution of all Community Outreach and Givable Space activations including hosting and interacting with consumers, ensuring vendors are complying with the terms of signed agreements and distribution of vendor payments at the end of activations.
· Post Activation reporting (PowerPoint and Excel) which includes recapping all relevant quantitative and qualitative information and submitting photos per established deadlines.
· Timely and accurate reporting of all Community Outreach and Givable Space related expenses including submittal of invoices and receipts, monthly Visa expense reporting and Visa PO requests.
· Ongoing evaluation of the Community Outreach and Givable Space program related to focus, performance and reach. Identify areas of opportunity, provide constructive feedback and make recommendations for improvement and growth.
· Ensure all market deliverables/assignments are completed on time and accurately.
· Effective time management is required.
· Accurately capture and record information and complete daily, weekly and monthly paperwork.
· Possess basic mathematic skills in order to balance assigned assets and inventories.
· Venue scouting and venue universe expansion within designated market area (60 mile radius from BFG office), specifically in nightlife (bars and night clubs) channels and retail outlets when applicable.
· Conduct consumer engagement activities as required and scheduled by HQ.
· Walking and standing is necessary during all activations, in-field audits and consumer engagement activities (shifts typically last 2-6+ hours).
· Available nights, weekends and during regular business hours.
· Weekends will be required as Manager on Duty/Call during all consumer engagement activities.
· Evening and weekend activity vary depending on market needs.
· Flexibility and willingness to be available during non-traditional business hours and days is a must.
· Assist with Managing, recruiting, training, coaching, supervising and providing ongoing development to a team of part-time employees.
· Oversee weekly meetings, review all required content and materials.
· In-field audits and coaching of staff during peak retail and nightlife hours.
· Ensure market and employee compliance with all company, client-based, State and Federal guidelines.
· Ability to interact with a diverse consumer audience, clients and agency personnel.
· Handle, safeguard and account for all market assets.
· Ability to adapt and adjust to program shifts, policy and procedural changes as required and communicated by the agency.
· Ability to organize, prioritize, multi-task and work independently, with little or no supervision.
· Adaptable in fast-paced environments, while remaining proactive and efficient.
· Present a positive image, embody leadership qualities and promote the agency and client with confidence and enthusiasm.
· Regular and reliable attendance and strict punctuality.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· High personal motivation and sense of urgency.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Follow all agency and client policies and procedures as trained.
Other Job Requirements
· 2-5 years proven management experience.
· College degree preferred or equivalent and relevant work experience.
· Negotiation skills specifically as it relates to vendor rates and venue access.
· Budget management and oversight.
· Overnight, out of market travel required.
· Must possess a valid, unrestricted driver’s license at all times while employed with BFG, proof of insurance may be requested.
· Must have reliable transportation in order to travel from venue to venue and scheduled meetings.
· Able to lift, move and carry 30 – 50 lbs.
This is a FULL TIME position and includes nights, weekends, and frequent travel. Benefits to include health insurance, 401K eligibility, paid holidays. Competitive salary offered- based on experience.
This position requires a DMV and background check
For further information on our company, please visit www.bfgcom.com
NO CALLS PLEASE.
Please title your resume: ATL CM NAS. First Name. Last Name.'
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. BFG reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.