Intralot, Inc. is engaged in the supply of integrated gaming and transaction processing systems, innovative game content and value added services to state licensed gaming organizations. Based on its extensive know how, advanced product development standards and substantial experience in operating lottery games, Intralot, Inc. offers custom-made integrated solutions, which ensure maximum efficiency and absolute security.
Games Library includes more than 400 types of games: Numerical Lotteries, TV Lottery Games, Sports Lotteries, Fixed Odds Betting, Instant Lotteries, Pari-mutuel, Video Lottery and Monitor Games.
We currently have an opening for a Customer Service Technician in the Clovis/Tucumcari, NM area. For more information or to apply, please click here: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=4001841
Education, Training and Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the Customer Service Technician Manager, performs the following duties and responsibilities. Other miscellaneous duties may be assigned
· Deliver, install, and maintain satellite dishes and related equipment, retailer POS terminals and supplies.
· Analyze and evaluate traffic and performance data.
· Diagnose and repair hardware, software, and system issues
· Provide technical support to customers
· Use power and hand tools to perform installation operation and maintenance support for satellite terminals and associated antenna systems
· Service satellites on rooftop installations
· Maintain accurate records through documenting installations, services and repairs
· Report technical status of system with accuracy and completeness
· Maintain a safe work environment by following safe practices and adhering to safety
· Update and improve job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading technical publications
· Operate company vehicle in performance of duties in a safe and responsible manner while working and traveling
· Report need of vehicle repair or service when required and /or prescribed
· Report any accidents, losses, injuries, or property damage to Supervisor and customer when appropriate
· Must maintain clean driving record while employed based on company fleet vehicle policy
Employment Eligibility Verification
Must possess valid documentation to establish identity and U.S. employment eligibility.
Submission to, and ability to pass, a thorough pre-employment background check by the required State or District Lottery and Intralot, Inc. is a requirement of employment. A pre-employment drug screening is also a requirement.
Must possess valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Intralot, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer