80,000.00 - 95,000.00 USD /year Bonus and Profit Sharring
About the Job
Join a world leading provider of medical image and information products used for acquiring, processing, managing and storing diagnostic images and related data. As the inventor of digital x-ray, over thirty years ago the firm has built a reputation as an innovator of healthcare systems that produce superior diagnostic information. Not only is the company the leader in digital x-ray systems with our CR and DR (Digital Radiography) based technologies; but the firm is also the global leader in digital mammography.
Design and develop web based applications for radiology, medical information, and medical imaging. Contribute in requirements gathering process. Take guidelines of high level application goals and produce tangible working software, relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Provide work estimates of work assigned. Evaluate technology options for projects assigned. Investigate and resolve reported defects. Follow internal processes and procedures. Work closely with other staff members to coordinate assignments and communicate status and/or difficulties. Participate in department specific and project-wide meetings. Ability to work independently, provide input, solutions and recommendations. Perform other duties as assigned.
* Experience with designing and implementing RESTful Web Services.
* Experience with AJAX.
* Experience with various .NET technologies, such as ASP.NET MVC, WCF, and .NET Framework.
* Experience with C#.
* Experience with XML and related technologies.
* Software Architecture knowledge
* Experience with data modeling using UML.
* Familiarity with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
* Familiarity with C++.
* Experience in User Interface development and usability design.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
* Strong software development discipline with understanding of best practices.