CGS wants to help you ring in the new year with a new stable career change. With the current shape of the CA economy, many are looking at their benefits. Well, we have a role that will come with the best benefits in the industry.
** Candidates that apply should be local or residing in Southern California and able to take a full-time position. Able to start with a couple weeks notice.
The SQL Database Administrator will be responsible for the following:
· Install, configure, and patch Microsoft SQL Server
· Manage backup and recovery operations
· Own, track, and resolve database related incidents
· Review and respond to service related reports (e.g. database backups, maintenance, monitoring) on a daily basis
· Design and implement database security
· Database server capacity planning
· Provide database design, development and project support to business technology teams within the organization
· Respond to database related alerts and escalations
· Work with other technology and business teams to devise strategic solutions to business problems
· Database management reporting and documentation