We are now looking for a Senior Deep Learning Inference Software Engineer (TensorRT):
NVIDIA is hiring software engineers for its GPU-accelerated Deep learning team. Academic and commercial groups around the world are using GPUs to power a revolution in deep learning, enabling breakthroughs in problems from image classification to speech recognition to natural language processing. Join the team which is building software which will be used by the entire world and interact with the deep learning community to implement the latest algorithms.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and develop robust inferencing software that can be scaled to multiple platforms for functionality and performance
- Performance analysis, optimization and tuning
- Closely follow academic developments in the field of artificial intelligence and feature update TensorRT
- Feedback into the architecture and hardware development
- You'll collaborate across the company to guide the direction of machine learning inferencing, working with software, research and product teams
- Publish key results in scientific conferences
What we need to see:
- You have a MSc. or higher degree from a leading University in a relevant field, e.g. engineering, computer science, applied mathematics or physics or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant industry or lab experience
- Excellent C/C++ programming and software design skills, including debugging, performance analysis, and test design.
- You should display a real passion for artificial intelligence and computer vision, and awareness of latest developments in deep learning
- Experience working with deep learning frameworks like Caffe, TensorFlow and Torch
- Dedicated and able to work without supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Nvidia is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
#deeplearningWe are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer