Get new similar jobs by email for
Digital Sales Representative, ...
Looking to start a career in Sales? Or do you want to get more from your Sales Career? Do you want to achieve quota by selling the best in the business products and services? Do you have a desire to get ahead with the best training? Are you looking to develop your selling skills so you can earn more?
Fraser is the place to be! We are an entrepreneurial company where the sky is the limit!
· As a Fraser AIS Sales Representative, you will access unparalleled career opportunities and sell state-of-the-art products and services from our partners Canon, Microsoft, Intel, N-able, and Sharp.
· Enjoy a competitive salary + benefits that also include the satisfaction of working for an elite company that knows how to invest in its employees.
· We'll introduce you to the latest cutting-edge technology and cloud services on the market.
· We'll show you what's in development for the future - and where you can find your own rewarding place in this fast-paced and exciting industry.
· We'll help you develop your sales career, achieve your professional goals and expose you to entrepreneurial opportunities.
Fraser AIS Sales representatives are redefining the traditional concept of the sales person as they use state of the art technology.
· Every member of our team is equipped with an Apple iPad and is trained in hardware, software and exciting cloud based services.
· Cloud computing, touch technology and social business networking are revolutionizing the business world across a wide spectrum of services and products.
· These changes demand a new type of entrepreneurial workforce for the IT services and document management systems industry.
Attitude, Skills, & Abilities include: develop new business, cold call, attain 100% of quota, highly aggressive and motivated. Bachelor’s degree and / or outside sales experience. 2-4 years’ experience. We offer competitive base salary plus commissions, outstanding sales and product training with “Best of Breed” products, and a comprehensive benefits package.
About Fraser: We provide document management, manage print services, and software solutions, IT and network support. We help companies save money by utilizing cloud computing to provide remote monitoring of any device connected to your network. Fraser’s Global Support Center is helping businesses, school districts, hospitals, medical facilities, banks, law firms, churches, insurance companies, and many other types of organizations save money by remotely managing their business processes and equipment via the cloud.
Fraser AIS is a dealer of Sharp and Canon multifunction printers (MFP’s) copiers, scanners and fax machines. But we are much more than that. Fraser has specialized in providing office technology solutions and business process automations for clients in all types of industries throughout eastern and central Pennsylvania and south New Jersey for 40 years. We have been taking costs out of companies’ infrastructure by automating their workplace with digital copiers, color copiers, laser printers, optical storage equipment, workflow/content management software, XML/web forms, digital signage applications, and intelligent forms.