Major bank due to growth is seeking a Director level manager. As manager of the IT Development Credit and Accounting team, lead, direct and manage a technology staff of internal and external resources in the development, delivery and maintenance of Credit Risk and Reporting and Accounting solutions.
Work in a matrix management fashion across all technology teams to lead, plan and implement solutions design in collaboration with Credit Risk, Corporate Treasury, Comptrollers Group, Financial Reporting, Finance Planning and Analysis, and other business groups.
Provide strategy and direction for business and technology groups. Manage and develop various technology projects. Provide technical evaluations and recommendations for solution implementations. Communicate and collaborate with other business and technology managers to provide appropriate and timely resources for efficient and effective project completion.
No. of direct subordinates: 2
No. of indirect subordinates: 20
I have direct access to the Managing Director, so please call me if you have meet these requirements: Denise 212-840-8666. Bank offers very competitive base salary plus bonus & excellent benefits package!
• SDLC Project Management methodology
• Application package implementation and integration experience
• Exposure to Oracle applications including Oracle Financial Services Applications (OFSA/A), Hyperion/Essbase platform, OBIEE/A Analytics.
• Experience using testing tools.
• Data Warehousing development, Master Data Management and integration
• Strong and comprehensive application development background
• Financial Services understanding and experience
• Leadership role in large complex distributed application development implementations.
• Resource management
• Leadership role interfacing with bank wide Data Management, Risk, Audit, and Regulatory initiatives.
• Project and Program Management experience
• Credit Risk management and reporting expertise
• Credit technology management project prioritization, resourcing, reporting and communication.
• Provide leadership and supervision over technology related responsibilities
• Previous senior technology management experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Technology; MBA and/or CFA
Contact: Denise 212-840-8666
Please see our complete list of jobs at: www.rmscorp.com