Get new similar jobs by email for
Services electronic motor drives (VFDs) in both a shop and field environment.
* Field Service on Drives, PLCs, and etc.
* Shop Repairs on Drives and other industrial electronics.
* Installs and commissions motor drives.
* Verifies system performance by testing functioning of installed equipment.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
* Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
* Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Electronic skills and knowledge. Familiarity with VFD s, DC Drives, and PLC s helpful. Familiarity with industrial and or HVAC systems using drives helpful. BSET, ASET, or equivalent. Visit www.emainc.net for more information