Are you outgoing and love talking to people? Can you intuitively engage an audience? Open new doors through a career in the green energy revolution!
(company name) has an amazing opportunity to work in a diverse, rewarding company as an Energy Sales Consultant in our expanding Sales & Customer Service Division! Our Philadelphia firm is in immediate need of an Energy Sales Consultant with great communication skills to take the lead in building a viable consumer base, advancing our company, and creating a competitive edge that consistently sets us apart from others in the green energy industry.
About Our Company:
Our mission is to provide creative marketing and sales solutions for our clients and educate customers on the growing green energy industry. We’re taking the industry by storm and are prepped for rapid growth in the coming years. We offer a family-oriented, supportive work environment with an encouraging team and ongoing training. Learn new skills and take charge of your career!
Key Responsibilities of the Energy Sales Consultant:
- Use your enthusiasm and top-notch customer service to approach and engage with customers within a designated territory and meet customer expectations during residential sales campaign.
- Prospect potential clients and customers, provide detailed sales presentations, and overcome objections to reflect a positive image of the company and close sales
- Liaise with both consumers and clients with a “can-do” attitude to build customer relationships and establish a viable client base.
- Educate consumers on the features, benefits, and advantages of Preeminent Solutions products and assist them through the entire sales process.
- Meet daily sales objectives, sales quotas, and target sales goals.
- Manage the profitability and gross margin of sales territory and develop the necessary plans and corrective action to meet the target sales goals.
What’s in it for you?
- Fun and supportive work environment.
- Opportunity to develop valuable skills in customer service and marketing.
- Rapid advancement into management is considered for those that excel.
- Travel and network opportunities.
What we’re looking for in an Energy Sales Consultant:
- Experience in sales, field sales, telesales, or B2B sales, field marketing, product demonstrations, B2B marketing, business development, brand ambassador/promotional customer service, retail customer service, restaurant/food service, hospitality, call center customer service, and associated fields providing sales, customer service, and promotional support an asset.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively individually and in a team environment.
- Passion for growth and success and willing to work hard in an entry level position.
- Amazing customer service skill and a passion for people.
The Energy Sales Consultant role is a full-time, permanent position. To apply, reply to this ad with a copy of your resume. Apply today!