Completes real estate escrow transactions by gathering, checking, and preparing documents; maintaining accounts; setting-up appointments.
* Organizes escrow requirements by reviewing instructions.
* Maintains escrow account by maintaining records.
* Prepares transaction documents by ordering title reports; completing forms and statements; gathering existing documents.
* Supports closing transaction by setting appointments; assembling documents; checking documents for completeness and accuracy; answering questions.
* Completes closing by recording and filing documents; distributing final closing statements and title.
* Complies with regulatory requirements by adhering to requirements.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Presentation Skills, Data Maintenance, Documentation Skills, Confidentiality.
Immediate openings- Experience a must! Please send salary requirements with resumes