(1) Proactively and consistently driving quality as it relates to overall data quality, integrity, and management;
(2) Eliciting and gathering business requirements from a variety of audiences;
(3) Performing business process re-engineering as it relates to elevating data quality and integrity; (4) Data profiling;
(5) Designing and implementing master data solutions with a focus on proactive, continuous improvement of data quality, integrity, and governance;
(6) Functional analysis of proposed solutions, new application development plans, configuration or re-configuration of existing technology solutions, and business process design/redesign across the information technology enterprise and SDLC;
(7) Evaluating current state and evaluating, designing, implementing, and monitoring more effective and efficient processes and governance mechanisms that protect the integrity and governance of master data across the enterprise;
(8) Evaluating current process and practices and managing and monitoring the evolution towards targeted strategic best practice adoption and policy development and adherence;
(9) Designing, implementing, and monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to measure master data quality;
(10) Creating software configuration changes;
(11) Conducting functional testing of implemented solutions and providing oversight during transition to production;
(12) Ensuring proactive communication and reporting to all affected parties and stakeholders.
MUST have 4 years of STRONG/CURRENT Master Data Management (MDM) design, development, monitoring, oversight with a passion for driving up data quality, integrity, and governance while driving out ineffective business process.
MUST have STRONG/CURRENT SQL focused on data analysis, data modeling, data relationships with STRONG/CURRENT .net applications supporting master data management.
MUST have STRONG/CURRENT MDM skill with SAP or QAD MFG/Pro or OpenKBM/KBM.
MUST have excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, organizational, planning, presentation, collaboration, and troubleshooting skills.
Pluses: Application development SDLC.