Do you want to be a part of the Real Estate profession? Are you looking to be part of something bigger than you? Do you want to be part of a TEAM?
We are a Team of Realtors working together to create exceptional experiences with our Landlords and Tenants, Sellers and Buyers. We have been a Team for 8 years. This is very unusual in such a transient industry. We are growing and plan to add more Team members this year. Our Team does Property Management and Sales.
Our Property Management business handles Single Family homes, Townhomes and Villas. We currently manage over 70 properties and plan to increase that to over 100 properties in 2013.
We have a culture of working together and valuing each other. Everyone brings something special to the Team. We share ideas and have created a great work environment.
We are very Busy and like it that way! We want Energetic and Enthusiastic Teammates. We will share our growth with our Administrative Staff through bonuses and incentives.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ... Enhance executive's effectiveness by providing property management support; representing the executive to others.
* Assisting vendors for Move In/Move Out Repair Lists to get the properties ready for the next tenants
* Getting property work scheduled, completed and paid for
* Rental applications so we can place the right people in the properties
* Answering calls from tenants and landlords who need help
* Entering properties in MLS and on the Internet.
* If you are a Licensed Realtor, you can also Show Properties.
* Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
* Conserve executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence
* Drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
* Maintain executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings.
* Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
* Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
* Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
* Secure information by completing data base backups.
* Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems
* Recording meeting discussions.
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
If this sounds like something that you want to be a part of, please email your resume to us! Be sure to add a Cover Letter that tells us what about this job posting appeals to you the most. We use the DISC personality profile to determine if you possess the right personality type to excel in this position. We can set you up for that assessment once we have talked.