Get new similar jobs by email for
Executive Administrative Assis...
Park Street is a professional services and business development firm which provides management expertise to small and medium size enterprises with the focus on superior value creation. Working with managers, owners or an array of financial sponsors; Park Street advises, manages and operates companies seeking strategic advice, turnaround management and growth expertise.
Our team members share a common set of values—integrity, intensity, innovation, and flawless execution. If you share in our values and you’re looking for an employer who is strongly committed to developing talent, and rewarding achievement, please contact us. You can visit our website at www.parkstreetadvisors.com
Park Street Advisors is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
The Executive Assistant provides both customary administrative support and project coordination for all office procedures and serves as personal assistant to the CEO and President of the firm. This position will assist with various tasks, routine, and special events and offers opportunities for advancement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Collaborate with clients on coordination of client activities and events.
· Establish and maintain select vendor relationships.
· Organize and arrange meetings, prepare agendas, reserve and prepare facilities, and record/transcribe minutes of meetings as needed.
· Manage and coordinate travel/meeting schedules and appointments.
· Assist in employee recruiting efforts.
· Maintain corporate file system
· Welcome scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or person.
· Assist other personnel on various tasks, assignments, and projects.
· Assist firm's CEO and President with miscellaneous errands.
· Coordinate maintenance and repairs on all office equipment. Provide basic technology support to staff.
· Daily administrative tasks including answering telephone calls, prepare outgoing correspondence, route incoming mail, and manage office supply levels.
· All other duties as assigned.
This position reports directly to the CEO and President.
· Perfect command of the oral and written English language (very important)
· High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
· Associates Degree (AA) or Bachelor’s Degree desired.
· Two or more years prior experience in providing administrative support to various levels.
· Strong computer skills; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Reliable transportation.
The position is only for committed professionals with a positive disposition and a solid personal and professional reputation.
$33,000 - $42,000 (Depending On Experience)