Get new similar jobs by email for
Park Street is a professional services and business development firm which provides management expertise to small and medium size enterprises with the focus on superior value creation. Working with managers, owners or an array of financial sponsors; Park Street advises, manages and operates companies seeking strategic advice, turnaround management and growth expertise.
Our team members share a common set of values—integrity, intensity, innovation, and flawless execution. If you share in our values and you’re looking for an employer who is strongly committed to developing talent, and rewarding achievement, please contact us. You can visit our website at www.parkstreetadvisors.com
Park Street Advisors is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant is one of the top client facing positions and therefore one of the most integral positions in maintaining strong relationships throughout our customer base. This position will also provide administrative support and project coordination for all office procedures, as well as some personal assistant tasks as required by the CEO and President of the firm. This position will assist with various tasks, routine, and special events and offers opportunities for advancement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Collaborate with clients on coordination of client activities and events.
· Establish and maintain select vendor relationships.
· Organize and arrange meetings, prepare agendas, reserve and prepare facilities, and record/transcribe minutes of meetings as needed.
· Manage and coordinate travel/meeting schedules and appointments.
· Assist Human Resources Manager with Corporate Event Planning.
· With approval the ordering and tracking of office supplies.
· Maintain corporate file system
· Welcome scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or person.
· Assist other personnel on various tasks, assignments, and projects.
· Assist firm's CEO and President with miscellaneous errands.
· Coordinate maintenance and repairs on all office equipment. Provide basic technology support to staff.
· Daily administrative tasks including answering telephone calls, prepare outgoing correspondence, route incoming mail, and manage office supply levels.
· All other duties as assigned.
This position reports directly to the CEO and President.
· Perfect command of the oral and written English language (very important)
· High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
· Associates Degree (AA) or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· Two or more years prior experience in providing administrative support to various levels.
· Strong computer skills; MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Punctual and reliable with a team player attitude.
The position is only for committed professionals with a positive disposition and a solid personal and professional reputation.