Get new similar jobs by email for
Electrical Engineer Sensors (R...
Title: Electrical Engineer Sensors
Location: Redmond, WA
Electrical Engineer Sensors :
· Develop sensor processing algorithms on embedded microcontrollers (MSP430, Tiny, PIC, and ARM).
· Track baselines, filter, extract behavior parameters and set sophisticated trigger points for a pressure-sensitive button.
· Interface via I2C/SPI.
· Incorporate data from other sensor systems, e.g. capacitive sensing.
· Drive solutions combing analog and digital processing techniques.
· Support hardware sensors such as accelerometers, gyroscopes, light, and compass and sensor fusion.
· Partners closely with user experience Lead to ensure seamless end-user experience.
· Support the research and selection of sensors.
· Responsible for writing sensor algorithms and implementing them in to code.
· Experience developing sensor fusion solutions in hardware and software
· Responsible for sensor solution integration via device driver.
· Strong design, coding and debugging skills are expected.
· Must have experience with devices, drivers and operating systems.
· BS, MS or PhD in EE required and/or ۰10-15 years of relevant experience. ۰
· Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic products is a must.
· Direct experience with touch technology and/or flat panel display technology is beneficial.
· Strong electrical engineering background including analog and digital design and analysis proficiency
· Architecture, design and validation of sensing systems that include precision analog signal processing including amplitude/frequency/phase modulation and demodulation