Get new similar jobs by email for
Windows Application Developer ...
Title: Windows Application Developer
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: Full Time
· Produce clean, readable, structured code that is easily maintainable, provides desired functionality and adheres to code specification.
· Perform testing/debugging of software applications
· Document all individual activities and provide periodic reporting as required by management
· 5+ years of software development experience, preferably C#
· Experience working with XAML based app development
· Experience with C++ preferred
· Experience with using Microsoft Visual Studio
· Experience in rapid prototyping and storyboard/wire-frame development as part of application design – U/X and design knowledge is a plus
· Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
· Must have excellent time management skills
· Must have ability to work independently as well as with a team
· Languages: C#, XAML
About Posh Technologies, Inc.
Posh Technologies, Inc. is a mobile transformation company with an emphasis on the cloud and mobility - developing Line of Business (LOB) applications, which are apps that support key business processes in an organization in order to enhance productivity, communication, customer engagement, revenue, etc., across multiple mobile platforms.
Our expertise extends across platforms and devices, electrical and electronics engineering, device driver and hardware development, LOB app development, device management & deployment for multiple industries like: retail, education, finance, insurance, travel, etc.
Posh was recently recognized by Kevin Turner COO of Microsoft as the best worldwide Partner of the Year 2013 for developing innovative Windows 8 LOB applications. Additionally, we have been recognized for multiple awards in 2014:
· Communicator Award – 2014 Mobile Distinction Winner
· Named a Finalist for the 2014 Windows 8 App Developer Partner of the Year Award
· Named a Finalist for the 2014 Mobility Partner of the Year Award
We work with some of the world’s leading organizations in three countries i.e. US, Switzerland and Israel – where we have local offices. Some of our key customers include Microsoft, Amazon, Levis, Gap, Nike and Dish TV to name a few. Posh works with clients to enhance their business in areas from cost savings to increased productivity through Windows 8 applications, process optimization, hardware and software training and Proof of Concepts (POC).