Get new similar jobs by email for
Lab Technician (Redmond, WA)
Position: Lab Technician
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: Long Term
· NEED – Minimum 3+ years of experience in an Engineering environment working on NPI using/performing/developing complicated test cases/methods/fixtures for data collection and analysis.
· NEED – Strong technical skills and grasp of electronics theory.
· NEED – Demonstrated ability to use standard lab equipment oscilloscopes, analyzers, etc.
· NEED – Ability to identify subtle issues and escalate/mitigate them appropriately.
· NEED – Organized and methodical, ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· NEED – Excellent documentation and communication skills.
· NEED – Ability to work well with others.
· NEED – Willingness to take on a mix of small projects while balancing repeated data collection for existing test cases.
· NEED – Motivated self-starter who has a demonstrated desire and ability to learn and pick things up quickly.
· NEED – Customer service mindset.
· WANT – good fine pitch soldering skills--rework and modification, experience with microscope.
· WANT – good understanding of excel.
· WANT – software scripting skills a plus.
· WANT – willingness to work more than 40 hours per week when needed
· WANT – experience developing test fixtures