Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. is a publicly traded master limited partnership formed in 2002 to acquire, own and operate a diverse and complimentary mix of crude oil and refined products pipelines and terminaling and storage facilities, as well as crude oil acquisition and marketing assets.
Our goal is to generate growing cash flows, increase distributions and provide attractive returns to investors. Strategies for growth include increasing pipeline and terminal throughput, utilizing our crude oil distribution and marketing expertise to address regional crude oil supply and demand imbalances, and pursuing organic growth opportunities as well as strategic acquisitions that complement existing assets.
Local hauls! Minimal to no overnight travel!
Locations: East Texas, Central Texas, South East Texas, and North Texas
At Sunoco Logistics, our drivers transport crude oil from field locations to local pipeline injection points. Little to no overnight travel required with this Truck Driving position - these are local hauls, so you are home nights. Our Drivers typically work5 or 6, 10 to 12 hour shifts starting at 5:00AM (days) or 5:00PM (nights).
· Drive crude oil from field to pipeline injection points
· Testing crude oil to assure quality
· Maintaining vehicle to comply with all D.O.T. regulations
· Providing high level of service to customers
· Complying with all company safety rules, policies and procedures
· Representing Sunoco Logistics with professionalism
· High School diploma or GED
· 21 years of age or older
· Class A CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsements
· Minimum of two years verifiable tractor-trailer experience or a graduate of an accredited truck driving school
· Clean driving record
· Able to pass background check pursuant to local, state and federal rules regarding transportation of hazardous materials
· Pass Sunoco Logistics’ D.O.T. physical, drug screen, and obtain a D.O.T. medical card
· Previous gauging and crude oil tanker hauling or bulk hazardous material transport experience
· Handheld/onboard computer experience
Compensation and Benefit Package (Most benefits become effective upon your hire date!)
· Generous Commission · Medical and Dental Plan
· 401k Retirement Plan
· Disability plans
· Life insurance
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Tuition Reimbursement (subject to approval)
· Paid Vacations and Holidays
At Sunoco Logistics, our diverse working environment provides a stimulating and challenging career that will allow you to grow along with us, professionally and personally. We look forward to hearing from you. Apply Today!
Keywords: Transportation – Logistics – Driver – Truck Driver – Hazmat – Tanker – CDL – Crude Oil – Tractor-Trailer Driver – Class A – D.O.T. – Supply Chain – Hazardous