Get new similar jobs by email for
Family Physician Career Opport...
Camelback Health Care is a proactive health optimization family practice that integrates wellness as well as anti-aging medicine to achieve favorable health outcomes for its patients. We are a systems based practice with guidelines and protocols aimed at treating patients uniformly with reproducible results. We are a team of three physicians, a nurse practitioner, aesthetician, and cosmetic nurse injector to provide our cutting edge brand of proactive family medicine.
Our state-of-the-art facility resides in a modern 7100 square feet office with 14 treatment rooms. We are a paperless office with high tech amenities and us e-MDs EHR system. Our office is beautiful and is geared towards patient satisfaction, comfort, and convenience. On site laboratory by Lab Corp is present for patient convenience and compliance.
We are looking for a board certified family physician with keen interest in wellness, preventive health care, and age medicine to join our growing practice. An ideal candidate will be compassionate, team player, and can work within the system of the practice. A strong work ethics and desire to succeed is critical. A strong desire to work within integrative principles is a plus.
We are willing to train the right individual in our highly effective health care model. Interested candidates must have the following criteria met:
· Board Certified by American Board of Family Medicine
· Licensed to practice in Arizona with no board sanctions or negative history
· Full DEA License
· 3 year family practice residency
· No prior history of mal-practice suits or pending litigation
· At least 2 years of private practice experience desired but will consider highly motivated recent residency graduates
· Strong desire to succeed with proven leadership and team work capabilities
· Ability to handle constructive criticism and self learner
· Strong interest in hormone balancing, preventive health care, and wellness
We offer competitive benefits and work hours. A typical work-week consists of 4 days of clinic with 1 day administrative day. No on-call requirement. No hospital work. Average patient volume is 28. Medical Health Insurance is paid 50% by the practice, along with dental, and vision. We offer limited long term disability and life insurance paid by the practice. Full mal-practice coverage paid for by the practice. CME allowance as 10 days paid time off.
Salary is between $158,000 to $165,000 per annum depending on experience.
If this opportunity interests you, please submit your CV along with a letter of interest.
Thank you for looking and good luck in your job search!