Get new similar jobs by email for
Field Service Technician - Com...
Bonney Lake, WA
Las Cruces, NM
Oklahoma City, OK
Prism Point Technologies, LLC is an equal employment employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color and religion, gender, national origin, age and disability, veteran status protected under local, state and federal laws. Applicants needing disability accommodation to complete this application or during the selection process must contact Human Resources.
Please click here to apply:
Prism Pointe Technologies a leading provider of global IT managed services is seeking Field Service Technicians to service copiers, Multi - Function printers, wide format printers, desktops and notebooks at customer sites across the nation.
Provide timely on-site technical support to customers of PPT by diagnosing and effecting remediation of laptop and desktop computers, network servers, printers, peripheral devices and other related equipment as required utilizing current technical knowledge of the devices being repaired.
· May act as Lead Technician on deployments, projects and jobs where technician teams are assembled.
· Provide time sensitive on-site technical support to client’s equipment.
· Greet customer and convey PPT’s appreciation of them as a valued customer.
· Conduct tests of computer equipment to determine if it is functioning properly.
· Accurately diagnose problems with specified equipment and correctly identify remediation solution necessary to bring equipment back to operational status.
· Determine best cost approach to implement repairs to customer’s equipment.
· Perform routine equipment installations, moves, additions, and changes as part of a deployment team.
· Perform scripted image loading, unit diagnostics and replaceable unit swapping.
· Perform preventive maintenance on a variety of equipment without supervision.
· Report status of open job tickets to help desk team members and to supervisor.
· Partner with the National Service Manager and/or Help Desk Manager regarding any customer, partner or service delivery issues including meeting Contractual Agreements.
· Maintain familiarity with customer’s equipment and network to identify trends and patterns of problems and to assist customers in resolving underlying causes.
· Return all areas accessed to the condition of cleanliness at which they were found.
· Maintain records and logs of all service performed and with details of customer’s concerns and requests.
· Ensure satisfaction throughout the delivery of the “PPT Customer Care Experience” by interacting with the customer as a professional dedicated to their needs. This should be reflected through actions, demeanor, dress and attitude.
· Provide training and lead instruction to accompanying technician when assigned on projects or service calls.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, climb stairs or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Job Description - Field Service Technician (Continued)
· Travel Percentage: 15%
· Mileage reimbursed or company car provided dependent upon service location
· Cell phone reimbursement
· Must be willing to work overtime up to 20%
· Must be willing to accept "on call" requirements for after hours and weekend coverage when applicable