Enter your email address below to receive jobs like this sent to your email.
BMW Of The Main Line
BMW Of The Main Line
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
Automotive and Parts Mfg
Automotive Sales and Repair Services
Years of Experience
2+ to 5 Years
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
About the Job
Job Purpose: Provides insurance and financing services to automotive customers by verifying sales information; determining need for financing; evaluating customer creditworthiness; preparing financing and legal documents; selling products and services; maintaining rapport with customers.
Duties: * Determines desire/need for automobile financing by interviewing customer; exploring payment options.
* Verifies automobile purchase information by reviewing sales contract data; conferring with sales department; making adjustments as needed.
* Determines customer creditworthiness by studying customer credit application; obtaining credit reports; analyzing information; comparing customer evaluation to organization standards; searching for lenders in information system; forwarding applications to lenders; conferring with loan underwriters and loan processors; obtaining stipulations when required; approves or rejects loan.
* Prepares transaction documents by completing loan agreements, Department of Motor Vehicle registration, and related documents.
* Confirms automobile sales contract information by disclosing data, provisions, finance charges, and interest rates to customer; ensuring understanding of content.
* Sells products and services by reviewing desire/need for automobile insurance, credit insurance, extended warranties, anti-theft devices, appearance protection packages, etc.; explaining options, provisions, and premiums.
* Maintains dealership reputation by building and maintaining customer rapport; answering questions; providing information; resolving discrepancies and dissatisfactions; maintaining a satisfactory Customer Satisfaction Index; complying with federal, state, and local regulations; helping others comply.
* Maintains customer confidence and organization stability by keeping information confidential; helping others comply.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: General Math Skills, Organization, Financial Software, Administrative Writing Skills, Integrity, Professionalism, Establishes Partnerships/Alliances, Closing Skills, Customer Service, Selling to Customer Needs, Statistical Analysis