» Unlimited income potential, plus bonuses, incentives, renewals, and other awards
» Financial support during your first three years to help you as you build your business
» Contests, awards, and worldwide travel for outstanding performance
Be in business for yourself but not by yourself! Mutual of Omaha has:
» One of the best comprehensive training programs in the industry
» Turn-key programs dedicated to getting you off to a fast start
» Local and national advertising focused on our products and services
Clearly defined career path to support your future growth through:
» Specializing in the protection of individuals, families, and businesses against risk and life's uncertainties
» Sales Management
» Niche markets specialist» Career paths both towards becoming a Financial Advisor, Field Mentor, and in Management
The Company Behind You
For more than 100 years, Mutual of Omaha's representatives has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
» Access to a complete line of insurance and financial products and services
» The backing of a Strong, Stable, and Secure company
» Solid consumer brand awareness such as Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom and key national sponsorships such as USA Swimming and the Professional golfers on the PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours
» National and local TV and print advertising focused on our products and services
» Strong company ratings from industry raters like A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's & Moody's Investors Service
The Right SolutionAt Mutual of Omaha we can offer our clients, individuals, and businesses many solutions to meet their needs. Our relationship-based consultations, office specialists, and state of the art software allow our representatives to provide customized solutions for each client’s personal situation.
These may include:
*Product availability based on state and representative holding appropriate licenses.
*Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA. Mutual of Omaha Financial Advisors is a division of Mutual of Omaha Investor Services.
Making a Difference
What sets this career apart? What motivates advisors? It’s what they consider their mission helping protect individuals, families and businesses.
Our agents make a real difference in peoples lives. Good planning can impact families for generations.
Job Requirements and Attributes
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses or ability to attain licenses prior to your start date
- Highly encouraged in obtaining series 6 and 63 or series 7 licenses within first six months of career start date
- Reliable transportation
- Able to work on a full-time basis, with schedule flexibility permitted (must have good time management skills)
- Bachelors or associates degree or prior industry related experience preferred
- Consent to a full background investigation, including criminal and credit report, and report of insurance department regulatory actions, which its purpose serves as a factor in establishing eligibility for contracting with Mutual of Omaha
- Strong moral and ethical believes and a strong will to help others
- A positive outlook on life, a willingness to learn, and an understanding and belief of the importance of insurance and financial planning
Take the Next Step
If you are interested in learning more about this great career opportunity go to: http://www.advisorcareers.com/ and complete the contact information card on the website. For an inside look at a sales career with Mutual of Omaha's leading national agency visit: http://www.chonofskydo.com/career-opportunities . You can also apply by e-mailing your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
800-696-8030 ext. 237