Get new similar jobs by email for
Financial Services / Financial...
Join our team
Many Americans are still reeling from the impact of the financial crisis. Amid the chaos, New York Life Insurance Company stands safe and secure, just as it has for generations. Despite nationwide high unemployment, New York Life is hiring talented, dedicated and highly motivated people every day!
If you’ve never considered a career in insurance and financial sales, that’s okay. The majority of New York Life Agents arrive with diverse career backgrounds including Education, Coaching, Athletics, Military, Finance, Banking, Mortgage, and Real Estate. We provide the training, the experience and the marketing support services to help you establish your business and stand behind your efforts.
There has never been a better time than now
New York Life has received the highest ratings currently awarded to any life insurer by all four major ratings agencies1 and we’ve proudly been fulfilling promises to our policyowners for more than 166 years.
In short, we were built for all times! So if you’re looking for a new company or career, choose one that is strong today and will be well into the future. Bring your career to life with New York Life.
What we offer you
· As a member of our sales team, you will enjoy a host of competitive advantages and benefits:
· Comprehensive professional training
· State-of-the-art marketing and ongoing field support
· Legendary reputation and brand recognition
· Quality life, annuity2 and long-term care insurance products to offer
· Growth opportunity
· Substantial benefits and the potential to earn significant income
We make a substantial investment in our field force. Our standards are high. We are looking for people with a great drive to succeed, the passion to make a difference, and the desire to love what they do. If you are interested in a career with New York Life apply today!
SMRU #454295 Exp. 8/19/12
1. Standard & Poor’s (AA+), A.M.Best (A++), Moody’s (Aaa) and Fitch (AAA) for financial strength. Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as of 8/8/11.
2. Issued by New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation.