Get new similar jobs by email for
Family Nurse Practitioner
|Multi specialty group in San Bernardino is hiring a Family NP|
Send resume to sunil@anchormedicalgroup
Walk in interviews at 1998 N Arrowhead Ave, San Bernardino. CA, 10 30 AM
to Noon, any weekday.
New Grads welcome
Job Duties: Augments physician's ability to provide patient care services by scheduling, supervising, and/or conducting diagnostic and therapeutic procedures; independently participating in the delivery of direct patient care within the scope of authority granted by the State Board of Medical Examiners.
* Ensures optimal patient care services by leading and coordinating health care delivery job results of the physician's health team; ensuring distribution of assignments and adequate staffing, space, and facilities.
* Identifies potential medical and surgical problems by conducting physical examinations; recording patient histories; preparing patient workups and summaries; recording normal and abnormal data and tentative conclusions for review by the physician.
* Provides direct patient care under indirect physician supervision by coordinating and scheduling appointments; explaining the necessity, preparation, nature, and anticipated effects of procedures to the patient and/or patient's family; completing laboratory studies; performing diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
* Monitors patient progress by carrying-out patient care services; maintaining patient records; consulting with supervising physician when patient's progress does not meet anticipated and/or predetermined criteria; arranging consultations.
* Improves patient care quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
* Updates nurse practitioner job knowledge by recommending state-of-the-art practices; providing nursing leadership; contributing to professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances office reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Nursing Skills, Administering Medication, Hospital Environment, Performing Diagnostic Procedures, Cardiovascular Knowledge, Bedside Manner, Dependability, Emotional Control, Teamwork, Verbal Communication, Medical Teamwork