CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 33 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you:
Our client is seeking Housekeepers for a Hotel in Philadelphia, PA.
Earn $9.00 per hour at these full-time, and part-time temporary positions.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area.
- Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering.
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
- Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items.
- Make beds and fold terry.
- Clean bathrooms.
- Remove trash, dirty linen, and room service items.
- Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order.
- Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances.
- Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
- Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties (e.g., in guest rooms and hallway).
- Must have previous 5 star hotel housekeeping experience
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; properly store flammable materials. -Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation
- Speak with others using clear and professional language
- Support team to reach common goals
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors