Get new similar jobs by email for
SALES MANAGER- CONSTRUCTION
Sales Manager – Construction
IA Design Group based in Norcross, GA is a full-service interior-design and design-build support-company comprised of ten specialized brands seeks to hire an experienced Sales Manager to manage our corporate sales staff which sells turnkey installation of shower doors, closet systems, mirrors, door hardware, plumbing hardware, cabinets and countertops, flooring, lighting and appliances direct to local and regional home builders, remodelers, interior designers, commercial and residential property managers.
This is a working Sales Manager which oversees and mentors a group of 4-6 inside sales staff.
Qualified Candidates must have the ability to take direction, possess strong customer service skills, take initiative, and possess a high energy level, well organized, flexible, adaptable and proactive with willing & capable attitude, and ability to work independently or as a team player. Must be a self-starter and self-motivated with dependable and stable work record.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Manage the day to day relationship with existing customer base and present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
· Achieve and exceed sales target and goals
· Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes and returns.
· Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner.
· Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
· Fill requests for catalogs. Information and samples
· Set-up and maintain customer files
· Identify sales prospects
· Prepare presentations and proposals.
· Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
· Prepare status reports
· Work with Marketing to promote sales initiatives.
· Promote positive relations with partners, vendors and distributors.
· Contact businesses by telephone and email (Cold Calling) in order to solicit company products and services.
· Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interest of prospects contacted.
· Maintain records of contacts, accounts and orders.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
· Minimum of 5+ year sales and customer service experience
· High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building.
· Strong written and verbal skills and well as strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work individually and as a team player.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and constantly changing environment.
· Proficiency in MS tools, Outlook, Word and Excel.
· Knowledge of QuickBooks
Compensation to $55K annually with 2.5% commission on sales plus an override commission on sales staff. Candidates will realize commission earning immediately on existing accounts. Sales Incentives available for meeting sales goals.
Benefits include medical, dental paid vacations and holidays.
Monday – Friday 8:00 – 5:00. No clock watchers
For immediate consideration please forward resume to email@example.com.
NO PHONES CALLS PLEASE!