RADIUS HDD TOOLS
Inside Technical Sales Rep -
Radius is a designer and manufacturer of ground engaging drilling tools for the Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) Industry. Recently purchased by the Ditch Witch corporation, RADIUS has spent the last year and a half developing a plan to become the leading tool supplier in the HDD industry. As this plan continues to grow, Radius is, again, expanding its inside sales force to help support customers the United States and abroad.
We are excited and we are playing to win. – Every salesperson on this team MUST understand that the path to success begins with their commitment to this project, to the company and to the service you provide. Everyone at Radius shares that commitment.
Technical Inside Sales: This sales position will answer to the Sales & Marketing Manager. The Sale Department consists of Outside Sales Reps, Inside Sales and Customer Support, Marketing Assistant and the Sales & Marketing Manager. All of whom must work together to maximize the full talent and potential as a sales department.
- Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders; understanding and interpreting technical requirements; providing technical information; developing and maintaining accounts. - The key to RADIUS success is building and maintaining relationships in the HDD industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Learning and understanding the various products and interdependency of products. Display a commitment to being a trusted source of information to RADIUS customers - and potential customers.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Adding new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail and website inquiries; verifying and entering information.
- Enters and transfers orders to fulfillment; communicating expected delivery date; customer follow-up.
- Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
- Maintains customer communications by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Knowledge of HDD or related industry - down hole drilling, construction or heavy equipment experience a plus.
- VERY GOOD personal / phone skill. This position is not a tele-sales / cold call position, but more a technical sales / product specialist who is comfortable and committed to supporting RADIUS customers.
- Must be computer literate - and comfortable with spreadsheets, CRM software as well as business ERP (inventory) systems.
- Local Position - Weatherford, TX
- Mon-Fri work week / 7-4 or 9-6 workday hours
- Very Affordable Health Benefits
- 2 week vacation
- 401K with company contribution
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)