AGLA is seeking Sales Professionals who are self-motivated, customer service oriented individuals to sell, market, and service our superior, differentiated insurance products to existing clients and new customers. As a full time employee agent or a part time sales associate, you would help individuals, families and businesses secure their tomorrows.
Entry level and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
With modern consumer-focused insurance plans, a family atmosphere and outstanding compensation, we can help you get the life you want.
Sales or insurance experience is not required for this role! AGLA provides a world-class training program that prepares associates for success. AGLA assists associates in attaining their insurance license.
· Presenting and explaining insurance policy options based upon prospective clients needs and goals with exceptional customer service
· Prospecting for new business by identifying and qualifying sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases
· Setting appointments with prospective insurance customers and meeting with individuals and business owners in their homes, businesses or other settings
· Expanding current business by consistently understanding clients’ changing needs and making appropriate recommendations
· Good communication and excellent listening skills with a positive attitude plus the ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
· A detail-oriented professional with excellent time-management, organization and computer skills
· High school diploma or equivalent (GED) with a valid state driver’s license and reliable insured transportation
· Ability to obtain or currently posses an active Life/Health license
· Self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
· Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., “People Person") with a strong network of contacts
We Offer a Fantastic Benefits and Compensation Program!
· During the initial training period, you are provided with weekly compensation
· After training, compensation is performance-based, with tremendous sales incentive opportunity —the sky is the limit!
· Take advantage of our tuition assistance opportunities
Here is what makes this opportunity DIFFERENT from any other insurance sales opportunity:
· Our Quality of Life…Insurance SM products- These life insurance products offers clients the flexibility to receive benefits during their lifetime.
· Career Advancement- If sales leadership is in your line of vision we give you the tools and training to make it happen.
· Agent Support- After initial training, you will receive continuous and friendly assistance from the AGLA management team to help endure your business runs smoothly.
· Cutting-Edge Technology- AGLA provides its agents with superior cutting edge technology at point of sale.
· Integrity- Represent a company you can believe in, be proud of and find a career home with.