Interior Installation Technician
Very Urgent Job Opportunity! Serious and experienced Interior Installation Technicians! Airbus, Boeing, BBJ, Dassault Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Citation, Bombardier, Lear Jet, Hawker Beechcraft, Embraer, etc. Experience is an Immediate Hire! Only Serious Candidates Need to Apply! We can set up interviews for you immediately!
Interior Installation Technician
Job Title: Interior Installation Technician
Location: Indianapolis, IN
This position is responsible for Interior Installations and removal and/or making and applying foam coverings to seating structures and for making and applying panel and floor coverings.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work with fire block rated foams for aircraft
- Make patterns and templates
- Disassemble and assemble seating structures
- Work with leather, suede, vinyl, silks and other fabric coverings.
- Cut, serge and install carpeting
- Work with and install vinyl floor coverings
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read and understand drawings
- Must have experience working with wire pin saw, band saw, hand-held foam cutters, sanders
- Must have experience working with adhesives used for bonding foams and for various materials used in floor and panel coverings
- Majority of work experience must be in aviation industry
Under minimal supervision, install fabricated aircraft interiors including cabinetry components, galleys, closets, divans, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, trim, panels, carpet and other similar accessories in for the completion of VIP aircraft.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Install fabricated aircraft interiors.
- Interpret material specs and engineering drawings to ensure installed interiors meets the design spec, quality standards and customer expectations.
- Request material needs timely to ensure a continuous work flow.
- Adheres to all regulatory documentation regarding proper sign off, component installation, etc.
- Ensure paperwork is complied with and completed timely in accordance with the Company RSM and other quality standards.
- Follows all department safety guidelines and ensure proper usage of tools and equipment.
- Intermediate knowledge of company installation procedures, process specs, IOPS, etc.
- Other duties as assigned but not covered herein.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSES, ETC:
- High School Diploma, or GED. Trade schooling related to interior installation or other relevant courses a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of the Interior Installation process as it specifically relates to the corporate aviation industry, in a completions environment.
- 6 years Interior Install experience, preferably in the corporate aviation completion environment.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong knowledge and expertise with all aspects of the Interior Installation process.
- Knowledge of the RSM and FAA requirements as it relates to Interior Installation.
- Working knowledge of computers and related software utilized by Company.
- Working knowledge of lean or other continuous improvement opportunity techniques.
- Ability to communicate in an assertive yet professional, motivating and tactful manner.
Please send an updated copy of your resume in a Word Document along with an introduction type paragraph or two outlining your skills and experience relative to the job description. Please include expected compensation and we can set up interviews immediately!
Please send resumes to email@example.com
HSGI provides Contract, Contract-to-Permanent, and Permanent placements to our clients with service, attention, and detail that are unparalleled! We service clients in: Engineering, Aerospace, IT, Architecture, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Aviation, Maritime, Accounting, Financial, Clerical, and more!