To support continued growth in fund clients and their investors, we are seeking an experienced investor services professional to join our growing investor services team. This person will be responsible for providing a full range of services to institutional and individual investors, and for providing relevant and timely investor information to hedge fund managers and other departments within Stone Coast.
- Have knowledge and understanding of fund structures, relevant provisions of subscription documents and fund offering documents as they pertain to investor services, and applicable laws and regulations such as FINRA rules, SEC accredited investor and qualified client rules, and AML regulations.
- Receive, review and process investor subscription and redemption requests.
- Communicate timely and effectively with fund accounting, investors and fund managers on investor matters including resolution of issues with investor documents.
- Perform initial and ongoing monitoring of investors in accordance with AML regulations and Stone Coast AML procedures
- Update investor information and capital activity in the investor accounting system.
- Deliver (mail or email) account statements and other investor communications.
- Review the work of others on the investor services team.
- Assist in revising investor services procedures as necessary to comply with changes in fund documents, regulation, client service requirements, or internal process changes
The ideal candidate:
- Has several years of experience in third party administration or a comparable financial services environment performing investor services for pooled investment vehicles
- Has superior verbal and written communications
- Is comfortable and proficient communicating complex concepts both verbally and writing to individual investors, institutional investors and fund managers
- Is comfortable using investor accounting systems or comparable systems
- Has experience reading and understanding legal documents such as documents provided for AML identify verification (such as foundation charters, trust documents, LLC agreements), fund offering documents and subscription agreements, client and company policies, and regulatory guidance
- Has experience in developing, documenting, and implementing new processes and process changes
- Has the desire and ability to learn quickly, adapt to change and growth, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
The ideal candidate will also be detail-oriented and organized. As important, candidates must have experience developing and maintaining positive relationships with coworkers, clients, and business partners.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is essential.
Experience with investor accounting systems is vastly preferred.
Stone Coast offers highly competitive employee benefits, including health insurance, dental insurance, long-term and short-term disability, term life with voluntary buy-up options, a 401k plan with options for both pre-tax and Roth contributions, and a generous employer match, pre-tax health savings and parking reimbursement accounts, as well as generous earned time and parental leave.