Get new similar jobs by email for
Participating as a member of an application development team supporting Department of Defense integrated financial and personnel resource management systems.
* 8+ years of software development with a strong understanding of object-oriented programming
* 8+ years with Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate
* Experience creating use cases and UML knowledge preferred
* Experience with Oracle desired
* Bachelors degree preferred
* Must live or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City metro area
* Requires US citizenship and the ability to pass a National Agency Background Check.
* Must have some web server administration experience using Oracle Application Server.
* Knowledge/experience with JDeveloper, WebSphere, LDAP, and CVS a plus.
CoTs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Vet/Disab